Wednesday 20 February 2008

taking the biscuit 08.05.07

ginger nuts..its a SERIOUS thing.......!!

You know its the simple things in life that cause so much hurt and upset, and there is one thing that I can't abide is that I can't always get PROPER Ginger Nut biscuits. About 18 months ago McVities decided to change the size of their biscuits packets apart from Ginger Nuts, and just because Ginger Nuts were not repacked into the smaller packaging (unlike most other varieties of McVities biscuits), Tesco thought 'I know, we'll stop selling McVities Ginger Nuts because they now don't fit properly on the shelf like the other newly packaged McVities biscuits, so now we will just offer customers our own brand instead'.what a mistake they were making! It all seems ok now as I have my 'biscuit website' to keep me up to date with inside information....as a treat I'll put a link at the end of this article so you can all have a look at your leisure....!

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

and yet another real treat.....hehe..

http://www.teasmade.com/

No comments: