Wednesday 20 February 2008

He's At It Again! 05.05.07


Robbie never learns, he has been up to his old tricks again. Saturday morning, still in bed, totally the wrong moment and Robbie chooses to inform me that there are a number of engineering possessions planned for the bank holiday weekend! My dangerous expression prevented him listing all the locations and diversion arrangements. I was unable to distract him from thoughts of the railway for very long. A short time later he told me that he had brought an old Bradshaws and it showed that at one time you could approach North Walsham station by rail from 4 directions. I can't imagine how I have managed to struggle through life without knowing that!! Oh well, they say if you cant beat 'em join 'em, so I curled up with the Hornby catalogue.

No comments: