Wednesday 20 February 2008

The Wow Factor 15.05.07

Well it had to be done this year, as it didn't happen last year....... yes you guessed it, I decided to buy some new spectacle frames and what a challenge it was! You see, its not very easy as the frames I am currently wearing are so ME and rather WACKY, and I love them soooo much! After I had my eye test I went to have a look at some new frames, I was like a kid in a sweet shop. It turned out to be a great challenge as I would only buy some new frames If they had the 'ROBBIE' factor. In the end with some assistance from the receptionist lady I fell head-over-heels for some rather WOW frames. To look at them from the front they are very similar to mu current pair, but have a look inside the frames and OH WOW!!!!! I won't give them game away and describe them in detail to you..... you will just have to wait and see them for your self....

(Comment from C.) He was so excited about them when he got home. He said that the inside of the frames have a distressed look, I don't know about the frames, but I certainly had a distressed look when he told me how much they cost!!

No comments: