Thursday 21 February 2008

Miracles will happen.......... 20.06.07

it was another late night again, but not due to me missing my train (yes I do occasionally miss a train...lol..), but due to OHLE problems between Long Buckby - Rugby with CT starting/terminating at Rugby, which only meant one thing... BUS REPLACEMENT! Its daunting enough catching a CT train let alone a CT replacement bus service as you never know what to expect! So as we as we arrived into Platform 6 at Rugby (the Up Bay Platform....also a new platform for me that I hadn't scratched before...LOL..) we all eagerly headed off towards the front of the station. To my surprise there was two coaches and one minibus, the minibus was for Long Buckby and the two coaches were for Northampton ONLY. Well to put it mildly I was AMAZED! CT do have a habit of doing things on the cheap so to have three different coaches was a miracle to sat the least! So at 18.31 we departed for Northampton and 40 minutes later... we arrived at Northampton.......it must have been fastest replacment coach I've ever been on!!!!

No comments: