Saturday 16 February 2008

More Moaning 03.02.07

Robbie is still bleating on about dual core processors, he is driving me mad, I wish they had never given him a new computer - far too much ear ache! As if that wasn't bad enough he let his dinner go cold because he was moaning about his train being full and standing again. He absolutely detests school holidays because of all the children on the train, I don't think he would mind so much if they were well behaved, but mostly they are not and the urge to shut them up is overwhelming. Once up on his soapbox he decided to have a pop at geriatrics who hold up proceedings at the supermarket. I must admit that they get me really frustrated too, they have all the time in the world to do their shopping, but they insist on doing it (very slowly) when I want to shop. Robbie can never stick to one subject for long and suddenly Transport 2000 had become the target of his wrath. Apparently he disputes their statistics regarding the 10 most crowded train services. I finally managed to push him off his soapbox and send him off to the kitchen to do the washing up. He continued moaning, but his audience had dispersed, even the dog begged to be let out for some peace and quiet!

No comments: