Thursday 21 February 2008

People Who Live In Glass Houses ................. 18.06.07

Robbie braved the floods and was forced to abandon his beloved trains in favour of busses in order to spend Saturday in Walsall/Birmingham with the gang. He had been with Seb for less than an hour before he was begging for mercy because Seb wouldn't stop talking. Like father like son! Now he knows how the rest of us feel!! I can't make Robbie stop talking (he even talks in his sleep). Most of the time it doesn't bother me, but he even does it when I am using a calculator or speaking to someone else on the phone. That makes me furious, but even the most severe threats make no impact on his behaviour, so I am gradually learning to 'tune him out'.
He had lots of Fathers Day prezzies including a book about Virgin trains (OK I admit I only managed to cope for 10 mins before I grabbed the book for a 'quick' look) a new travel mug and some special coffee, yet another parker pen for his collection and a DVD. Even with so much to keep him quiet he was noisy all day! I suppose I knew what I was taking on, and his many good points outweigh the 'background noise' but I was slightly offended when he told me that I was weird and that I had a very odd taste in men! People who live in glass houses ..................................

No comments: