Saturday 16 February 2008

Trolley Trouble! 25.03.07

Robbie has been very tired this weekend after his travels last week, hopefully this week will be a little calmer. He has gone to a concert this evening to see Emily in the County Youth Concert Band. He looked really smart and he was carrying the 'man bag' that my mum gave him for his birthday, he looked like 'Man at C&A'. I know that Emily really appreciates Robbie going to all her concerts and Robbie feels so proud to when he hears them play. The band is going on tour to Poland in the summer, but I think that is a bit too far for Robbie to go to hear them play.

Sam has been driving me mad. He has actually been quite civilised and helpful this weekend, but it is the way he dresses that does my head in. He favours the 'un-ironed' look and because he spends hours playing with his pets he is usually covered in dog or guinea pig hair. Overall it makes him look a real scruff, as if I don't look after him. Robbie says that I should let him do his own thing, but I can't stand it, he looks like an unmade bed! He has managed to loose his third memory stick since September, that boy costs me a fortune in lost items.

Robbie was a pain at the supermarket yesterday. Sam was being uncharacteristically helpful and Robbie just couldn't cope with his routine being changed and ended up having a mega sulk! He likes to push the trolley, pack the trolley and he absolutely has to be the one who has to pack the stuff at the checkout! By the time we got home I needed half an hour 'me time' to avoid harming him. Maybe we will have to give home delivery another try!

No comments: