Saturday 16 February 2008

Night Terrors 11.04.07

Robbie never tires of living dangerously, or perhaps he is just a slow learner. Last night he woke me at what I consider was 2am and he disputes as nearer to 1.15am. I wouldn't have minded him cuddling up to me, but he was having a full scale tantrum - because allegedly I had misappropriated his phone charger and not put it back. He absolutely has to have his phone on charge by the bed right next to the amplifier on his MP3 docking station so that every time the phone scans it seems as if a train has arrived at the side of the bed. Anyway after telling him to 'go away' or words that conveyed a similar meaning, I went back to sleep leaving the troll to his tantrum. He couldn't understand why I was still annoyed this morning!

Yesterday evening I managed to transform the washing mountain into a molehill with Robbie's help. He has an amazing skill when it comes to sorting the 'smalls' (or in Robbie's case 'not so smalls') when they come out of the dryer. I never know who owns what, but Robbie has a perfect memory for such things. He told me not to put that in the blog because he would get teased about it, but I don't see why I should play by the rules when he wakes me up in the middle of the night!

No comments: