Thursday 21 February 2008

A Bit of Trouble With The Balls 15.06.07

A couple of months ago I purchased some tumble dryer balls. They were recommended on a couple of sites I look at and as they are greener and cheaper (long term) than fabric softeners I thought I would give them a try. They work brilliantly, except for one thing - Robbie! He has developed an irrational dislike of the balls and he keeps dumping them out of the dryer. Then Megan comes along and thinks they are there for her amusement so by the time I realise they are missing, they are well and truly missing. It is infuriating to have to search the house each time I want to put the dryer on. I have tried to reason with him and when that failed I tried threats. He is not a fast learner, so if he has a limp next time you see him you will know that the balls are still causing him problems! By the way one is pink and the other is mauve.

No comments: