Saturday 16 February 2008

Keep Your Distance 19.04.07

It proved fortunate for Robbie that he had gone to Leeds today, it was just about far enough from me to keep him safe (but I gave him a real ear bashing!). Before you start to feel sorry for him let me explain what he has done. I mentioned in my previous post that he had updated my version of AOL, what I didn't know at that time was that he had somehow corrupted the program leaving me unable to switch off the American voice and unable to switch off the American spelling,that was quite bad enough but there was even worse to come. I was devastated to find that he had deleted all my stored email including lots of family history stuff a well as financial details, passwords and loads more. It was such a big loss and it will be impossible to replace all the information - no wonder his ears were burning!

No comments: