Thursday 21 February 2008

An Awesome View 27.05.07

The view from our window is awesome we look out over Mother Ivey’s Bay towards Trevose Head and the new lifeboat house for the Padstow lifeboat. Perhaps there are more beautiful places in the world, but there is nowhere I would rather be. Today is wet and windy but it is still beautiful looking out towards Trevose Head and watching the waves break around Merope Rock.

Time is a luxury, today I had nothing to clean or iron and no gardening to do, so I was able to just sit comfortably looking out of the window and listening to the Archers, total luxury! Robbie says that his workmates think he is sad for listening to the Archers, but they don’t know what they are missing. I have been addicted to the Archers since I was 9 (and that is a long time

No comments: