Wednesday 20 February 2008

Depressed 02.05.07

It may surprise you to read that Robbie can be challenging to live with at times, there again perhaps that doesn't surprise you! Usually I am able to smile indulgently, sometimes I have steam coming out of my ears and almost every day I feel totally exhausted, but on Saturday he managed to make me feel deeply depressed. The reason for the despondency was his school photo. He brought out this old fashioned rolled up photo and there he was, a cute little boy with knobbly knees sitting cross legged in the front row. He was 5 and he already possessed that stubbornly determined look that we all know so well. I expect you are wondering what I found so depressing about that, just a minor point, that was taken the year before I left school! Whoever said a 'toyboy' makes you feel young - they lied!

No comments: