Thursday 21 February 2008

A Day To Myself 23.06.07

I have the day to myself today - luxury. Robbie has gone by train to Paignton for the day accompanied by half a dozen young ladies and Sam (well someone had to keep Robbie in order!). It involved an early start for everyone and I was woken at an impossibly early hour by the alarm clock duet, we have one clock to wake the other clock, and being a 'belt and braces' sort of person Robbie sets the alarm on his phone too! Having exhausted the possibilities of the snooze button I gave in to the inevitable and got up. Robbie was the last to be ready as usual, Laura and Sam were waiting by the door while he was dancing around the house in his knickers making incoherent noises which conveyed a general impression of panic. Eventually he was ready and despite the delay I left them at the station in time to catch their train.

I hope Robbie doesn't misplace any of his clothes today. Last week he went to Walsall but he left his jacket on the train and it went to Euston. Well, it makes a good excuse for a trip to Euston I suppose!

Robbie rang me a couple of hours after they got to Torquay to say he was having the time of his life!

No comments: