Wednesday 20 February 2008

his personal ramblings..... 02.05.07

well....what a mad day its been! I was on the 06.35 this morning and although its only 25 minutes earlier, its a DIFFERENT journey in itself as there are a number of people who just find a seat, get comfy and snooze until New Street. The thing I also like about the 06.35 is that it runs fast (not stopping at intermediate stations between Coventry & Birmingham International), which is great in some respects, but not in others not. I love 'people watching', always have really, weird I know, but hey that's just me.....( no sniggering Richard.......)lol... I find fascinating watching people from all walks of life and seeing how they behave. You know, it makes feel quite normal to watch other people..! Anyway I digress, the 06.35 train has no school kids and no bikes either, now that's a REAL joy. I had never really observed bikes on commuter trains before until I relocated to Northampton as its not the sought of thing you see on a Hednesford - Birmingham New Street F&S spinter....lol..They seem to be bike mad down hear.....fold ups, bmx's and even big whopping mountain bikes..oh well I shouldn't moan too much I always normally get a seat! And on that note, I'm off to bed..........

No comments: