Thursday 21 February 2008

An Expensive Mistake 08.06.07

The parking sensors on the Galaxy seem to be playing up. The rear sensor keeps doing a peculiar little screech for no apparent reason. I can't face another trip to the garage at the moment - and neither can my bank account! I don't find the parking sensors very useful anyway because I am so tone deaf that I cannot distinguish between the front and rear sensors.

A man that I used to work with had a very interesting problem with his car a few years ago, his clutch peddle was sticking badly causing him difficulty changing gear and making driving very difficult. He booked the car into the garage and they swiftly resolved the problem for him. His car mat has slipped and was obstructing the peddle, they just had to reposition the mat!

No comments: