Thursday 13 March 2008

Too Hot? 16.02.08

Dave the cat went back to the vet on Monday morning. His ulcerated paw is much better and I was delighted to hear that the vet doesn't need to see him again unless it starts to get worse. I seem to have spent far too much time at the Vet's on the last few months. The relief was short lived, Meg the dog started vomiting soon after I got home, I wasn't too concerned at first, but she has was still poorly today, so it looks as if I will be seeing the vet much sooner than expected!

I am missing Sam so much. I had a very brief text from him today to say that it is too hot and he hasn't broken any bones yet! I'm not sure why he thinks it is too hot, but I suspect he just hates having to wear his ski jacket - he never wears coats and he never seems to fee the cold. On the subject of coats, Robbie told me a couple of days ago that someone at work had a red duffle coat, I hope it hasn't given him any ideas. Could you imagine Robbie in a red duffle coat? It would be Homer meets Paddington Bear!!

No comments: