Thursday 13 March 2008

Help! I Need Some Dark Glasses 16.01.08

Robbie had an accident today, he 'accidentally' bought a shirt! Apparently it jumped out at him when he was passing through Paddington Station. He went to great lengths to tell me that the price was reduced and it would have been £65 full price. Robbie has enough shirts to kit out an army so I wasn't overjoyed to find that he had bought yet another one, but there was no point making a big deal of it. He was carrying the shirt in one of those silly paper bags with string handles that you get from posh shops, I didn't take much notice and I didn't actually see the shirt until much later in the evening. He kept telling me how wonderful this shirt was, but when he finally showed me the shirt I was absolutely horrified. He knows I don't like check shirts, bit this is even worse, it has multicoloured lines running horizontally and vertically to create a check effect. It is hideous, it has red, pink, brown, light brown, dark blue, light blue, mustard and lemon stripes. It reminds me of one of the test cards we used to get on television. If he thinks I am going to let him leave the house wearing that he must be mad! I will have to get him tested for colour blindness.

No comments: