Thursday 13 March 2008

Packing 13.02.08

Sam is preparing for a ski trip to Austria, or to be more accurate I am busy getting everything ready for his trip. Sam took me to town on Saturday and bought several UMD's for his PSP (they are like mini DVD's) he then dragged me off to another shop and prevailed upon me to purchase a PSP game to keep him occupied on the long journey to Austria (24hrs). It seems that was his sole contribution to packing. He has asked me several times if I have packed yet, he has even been fairly specific about the food he wants to take with him, but the packing is my job. At least if I do it he should end up with suitable clothing and hopefully he will have everything he needs.

The trip was expensive and when you add on the cost of ski clothes, money for meals, pocket money and all the other bits and bobs he needs it proves very expensive indeed, so I hope he makes the most of it. I am not sure how he will take to skis, he is not the most co-ordinated man in the world, but maybe he will surprise me. There again, he may come home with a few 'war wounds' who knows. It will be very odd without him next week.

No comments: