Thursday 13 March 2008

If...... 11.02.08

If I failed to meet my targets at work I would wave goodbye to my bonus.
If I continually failed to meet my objectives ...........
If my leadership was inadequate.....
If my inaction damaged the reputation of the company ....
If I was invisible when problems arose and I left my minions to face the music ................
If I didn't learn from my mistakes.....
If I tried to shift the blame to everyone else ..............
If I was responsible for appalling customer service, arrogance, and woefully inaccurate information..........
If these failures were compounded by massive budget overspends, huge fines and compensation claims ......
I would be sacked!!

So how did they get away with it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/money/2008/02/11/cnrail111.xml

Who created this monster and who was so keen to have a scapegoat that they failed to impose and maintain adequate regulation?

Here's a clue


The last time I encountered this sort of madness I was reading Alice in Wonderland!!

No comments: