Thursday 13 March 2008

The Big Question 22.01.08

I have been pondering on one of the great mysteries of life. My family have many skills, they use computers, mobile phones and ipods with ease, so why is it that I am the only person in the house with the necessary technical knowledge to remove an empty toilet roll and replace it with a new one. It is not rocket science, just a spring loaded bar that the roll hangs on, but the children never even attempt to change it, they just leave the new roll poised on the back of the loo ready to fall down. Robbie tries his best but he always gets the roll so that the perforations of the top layer of paper are offset from the perforations underneath and the paper doesn't tear properly. Oh well, I suppose it is nice to know I still have my uses!

No comments: