Thursday 13 March 2008

Pillow Talk. 28.01.08

I think I mentioned in a previous entry that Robbie left home at around 5.30am. He was going to Leeds and he had a horrible journey due to slow moving freight delaying his train and causing him to miss his connection, it delayed his journey by an hour. Being Robbie he used the time wisely and found a nice little cafe! He has had an even worse journey home, he has been travelling for most of the evening and he doesn't expect to arrive back in Northampton until after midnight, so we will have a very late night -again! It is bad enough him getting home late, but if he starts talking about Network Rail in bed again, I will be very tempted to harm him!!

Since Robbie isn't around to provide us with a random fact, here is one I came across earlier today. In the late nineteenth century Northamptonshire had 75 railway stations, today it has just 5! I wish I was a time traveller!

No comments: