Thursday 13 March 2008

Don't Mention the Boots! 09.01.08

After all the rushing around and distraction over the Christmas period, I am finally getting organised again. I spent some time transferring last years posts to the new blog site today, it takes ages but it is very interesting to re read the posts. Looking back on a whole year of Robbie's escapades can be exhausting, with him around there is rarely a dull moment - no wonder I am always tired. I can hardly believe that it is a whole year since my first railway related rant http://robbiesrandomramblings.blogspot.com/2008/01/answer-to-rail-congestion-become-sheep.html

My favourite post has to be Sam's description of Robbie, it was so accurate and very funny. I have added it to the home page of the new blog site, it is in the left hand column towards the bottom of the page.
http://robbiesrandomramblings.blogspot.com/

Robbie is still feeling sore and bruised after his fall but I think he will survive, his dignity suffered a bit of a dent but he'll get over it. His new suit arrived today, he has ordered some new footwear and tomorrow he is off to M&S to order some more trousers, that seems to have lifted his spirits considerably. A word of warning, don't mention footwear or you will never shut him up, you wouldn't believe that one man could find so much to say about one pair of boots!

No comments: