Thursday 13 March 2008

Early to Rise 14.02.08

On Wednesday morning I came back from takind the dog out at about 6.45am to find Sam sitting on the sofa fully dressed and ready for school, he even had his rucksack on his back. I was rather surprised because he is not usually that keen on mornings. A few minutes later he told me we would have to hurry up or we would be late. I told him it was only 7am and he was horrified, apparently he had misread his clock and got up a whole hour earlier than he needed to. He felt cheated and blamed his clock for misleading him. I blame my clock most mornings, when I wake up at 5.30am it still feels like the middle of the night!

Robbie has been a bit of a misery over the last couple of days, he is busy at work but his leg is really misbehaving at the moment and it makes everything that bit more difficult. I suppose we should be grateful that it is just his leg that's plauing up - the rest of him can be fairly challenging at times!

No comments: