Thursday 13 March 2008

Living Dangerously! 12.03.08

I told Robbie about my computer problem yesterday evening as we were on our way to the supermarket. I was astounded by his response especially as he had experienced his own computer troubles fairly recently. He said that he he'd been wondering where that collar stiffener had gone and that I would have to get it out as he needed it. He then went on to wonder out loud how he could find a replacement if he couldn't get the original back. I don't think he needs to worry about collar stiffeners, the sort of stiffness on my mind was rigor mortis, I felt almost murderous!

Robbie was in high spirits (despite the loss of his collar stiffener) because his new briefcase had been delivered. I think it was another birthday present to himself - it is his birthday on Saturday. He has almost as many briefcases as Laura has handbags, but I did manage to force a major concession - he has agreed to throw his old briefcase away!

No comments: