Thursday 13 March 2008

Final Warning! 29.01.08

Robbie finally got back to the house at about 12.35am this morning, and after all that travelling he was starving, so he had to eat before going to bed. I had given up on staying awake soon after Robbie got home, so I was sound asleep when he came to bed. He had already been warned that I had heard more than enough about Network Rail for one day, so I had every reason to hope that he wouldn't wake me up to share his latest railway ramblings. He did wake me up and he did talk to me, but for once it was not about trains. Believe it or not at just after 2am he woke me up to talk about Steven Fry and bipolar disorder. He is on a final warning, if he feels the need to be that random again he will find himself sleeping on the sofa and he can discuss 'the meaning of life' or the failings of Network Rail with the dog - she doesn't seem to mind as much as I do!

No comments: