Tuesday 4 March 2008

Key Facts 03.07.07

Life with Robbie is never dull, but it does have its surreal moments! This evening I was standing in the kitchen cooking our meal when Robbie came in to distract me. I was longing for him to make me a cup of tea, but instead he somehow strayed on to the subject of the T key. At first he restricted himself to the intended uses of the T key, then he went on to the more imaginative uses and then he described in detail the various different designs of T key. I finally silenced him with a rather nice meal and I thought I had escaped from any further information - but I was wrong! After our meal he told me about the Z key, my attempt to fall asleep didn't make him take the hint, so I jokingly asked if there was an X key too - big mistake on my part, it seems there really is an X key. At this point the dog got up and left the room and I was searching for a means of escape. He went on and on ....... about 6 keys later I could bear it no longer and I told him to shut up, just to be sure I sent him out of the room to make the long awaited cup of tea!

No comments: