Monday 10 December 2007

Robbie's Ramblings 01.01.07

I have finally got Robbie to write something for the blog, so today I will be handing over to him. I't's a bit soppy, but not bad for a novice! Just before I go, I must remind you not to worry if you see him shopping for women's underwear in Birmingham. He's not a 'tranny' (as far as I know!) but he has to replace certain white items that he managed to turn grey in the wash!! So over to Robbie.

Well, they says there's a first time for everything.....and writing something for my 'ramblings' is I suppose one of them! Chris has threatened that I can't go to bed until I write something for my blog. I suppose I did well to get away with it for so long!

Christmas has come and gone, and now its time to reflect on yet another wonderful Christmas and New Year with Chris and the children in Northampton. To me, Christmas is all about children and families and being part of this family in Northampton means EVERYTHING to me.

Every Christmas Chris says to me (and I always believe her...d'oh!) that she has only bought me a little present, and she was quite insistant about it this year. You can imagine my face when after the children had opened all their presents there was a red sack in the corner unopened. To my AMAZEMENT it was for me!!

So there I was like a kid again, unwraping my presents....railway DVD's galore, a stationary set, a parker pen set, a coat, Hugo Boss aftershave, an ipod speaker docking station, and........................................a 30GB, black, video ipod!!! These days, there are only a few things that bring tears to my eyes (getting married to Chris to name but one), but when I opened the ipod I couldn't help myself! What a lucky boy I was. It has been another GREAT CHRISTMAS..... and I still have loads of railway DVD's to watch!!

No comments: