Tuesday 4 December 2007

The Naked Truth

Well, the long awaited calendar has finally arrived. My first reaction was disappointment, apart from Robbie there were only two others worth a second look. Some of them still had their pants on - that's cheating! Why ever did they make Robbie wear that thing on his head, it looks silly. I notice the Burgess belly managed to creep into the shot. Personally I think his back view is best - but maybe the world isn't ready for that!

Having examined the calendar more closely I've now realised that the Calendar Guys are part of the Virgin strategy to deal with overcrowding on trains. The prospect of encountering that lot (clothed or otherwise) is enough make people abandon rail travel for ever!!!

So, my final verdict on the calendar - The bike looks amazing!!

No comments: