Tuesday 4 December 2007

More Bathroom Blues

After Robbie's 'help' in the bathroom on Saturday, we were left with an annoying leak from the back of the toilet. As a consequence Robbie had ear ache and finding a plumber was top of his priority list on Monday morning. I didn't think he could come to much harm armed only with the Yellow Pages - but I underestimated him! He booked a plumber and rearranged his work on Tuesday so that he could be off in the morning to be at home for the plumber; he had to work late into the evening instead.

On Tuesday morning the plumber turned up and set about rectifying the problem. I wasn't there but somehow Robbie got into conversation with him and discovered that I had known him in the course of my work some years ago. I meet some very unusual people, most of them nice, but I wouldn't necessarily trust them with my plumbing! Robbie had not only found a useless plumber, but a (hopefully ex) flasher into the bargain! Don't worry there were no nasty shocks - Robbie obviously wasn't his type! In fact the chap reassure Robbie that he was wearing his 'long johns'. As you may have deduced we still have a leak, in fact we now have two leaks! I am totally frustrated but I am determined that Robbie will get it sorted - practice makes perfect, or so they say!

No comments: