Tuesday 4 December 2007

Changes at Work

I have had a couple of alarming conversations with Robbie this evening, well to be more specific I have listened to two very worrying monologues from Robbie. I think this naked calendar thing has had a subversive effect. Out of the blue he announced that there are hundreds if not thousands of people who keep in touch by text and make secret arrangements to gather naked at famous landmarks just to have their photo taken. I was just thinking that it sounded well weird when Robbie announced that he would love to do it. The world is in a big enough mess without having to cope with sights like that. I didn't bother with a response, but I made a mental note to purchase one of those old fashioned mouse traps - I may have a use for it if he gets himself arrested!

A bit later he announced that they had made some changes at work that were troubling him. I was concerned and he had my full attention. In minute detail he explained that they had changed the toilet tissue from individual sheets to a roll, he was convinced that there was also a variation in the width and for some reason it really bothered him. Even worse they have changed the soap dispensers and the angle and pressure of the soap squirts has changed. I wonder if there is a British Standard for soap dispensers!

I think Robbie and Sam have a lot in common, if they could apply their minds to things that actually matter they could take over the world! On second thoughts perhaps it is better that they occupy themselves with irrelevancies!! Talking of irrelevancies, I hope you like the picture, Sam rearranged our crib last year, I am not entirely sure that any of the Gospels mention a dalek but I am sure Sam could come up with a very convincing explaination!


No comments: