Monday 3 December 2007

Human Rights

As a delaying tactic Robbie found it essential to have a shower and change before going out to buy floor covering yesterday. He emerged from the bathroom wearing a creation that left me speechless and the children horrified. When I recovered my powers of speech I informed him firmly that he was not going out like that, he protested bravely and retreated upstairs to change, muttering darkly about human rights. I was considering the human rights of anyone else he encountered! The offending article was a Walsall football shirt (the 92/93 strip). It was so tight fitting that it looked like lycra and it was red with white in a splodgy tie dye effect making it look pink. I have seen something similar before, but in that case it was being worn by 'the only gay in the village' on Little Britain!!!

No comments: