Tuesday 4 December 2007

How To Levitate Your Balls

My brother bought Sam a book called '211 Things A Bright Boy Can Do' it looked innocent enough, but my suspicions were aroused when it was an instant hit with Sam. He was glued to the book for hours and then he started to regale us with extracts from the book read with great enthusiasm. A feeling of absolute horror engulfed me as he explained 'how to survive for a week with just one set of clothes' and 'how to take off your underpants without removing your trousers'. 'How to weigh your own head' sounded innocent enough, but 'How to light a fart' 'how to judge a woman's bra size at a glance' and 'how to levitate your balls' filled me with horror. Sam doesn't need any encouragement to get into scrapes! When I finally got my hands on the book I realised that there worse to come (but modesty forbids me from mentioning it here). Just a final warning for Robbie, if you encourage Sam in any of these crazy stunts, I will have no difficulty obtaining the vital ingredients for the recipe on page 262!!!

No comments: