Tuesday 19 August 2008

Tractors - Saturday

This morning Robbie managed to annoy me without even being here! He sent me a text at 7.06am to tell me that they had made a good start on the rail tour and that the new polo tops look great. One of the nice aspects of being on holiday is not having to get up at the crack of dawn, so I didn't appreciate being woken up by a disturbingly loud text (new phone). It would have been slightly more excusable if he had managed to mention that he missed me, but he has a one track mind and the track he was travelling on was leading him from Wolverhampton to Cleethorpes. He informed me that he was behind a pair of tractors, I don't always listen when Robbie goes on (and on) about trains but I know enough to understand that he was referring to a pair of Class 37's and not a couple of agricultural vehicles. I thanked Robbie for the 'alarm call' and he responded with a text informing me that he does everything noisily so why should texting be any different!
Sam and I had a nice day, we went to Mundesley for a couple of hours and then we went to Stalham to visit the factory shop and then to pop into Tesco to pick up a few groceries. We were lucky because it was a beautiful day here but Robbie said they'd had torrential rain.

No comments: