Tuesday 19 August 2008

Norwich Bound - Monday

Sam wanted to go to Norwich again and on Sunday evening Robbie had suggested that we should go on Monday. Sam and I got up early(ish) anticipating a nice day in Norwich, amazingly Robbie didn't want to come – when has he ever turned down the chance to go on a train? I tried to convince him to come but decided to stay at the bungalow and read train magazines. Sam and I had a really good time, he bought some stickers, a badge, a T shirt and a hoody as well as a couple of UMD's for his psp. He loves his psp and he enjoys watching films on it, I like it too because it keeps him out of trouble! When we got back diplomatic relations remained fragile, Robbie seemed to struggle to understand tat an apology along the lines of 'I'm sorry, but you made me angry because you wouldn't accept that I am right' is not really an apology.

No comments: