Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow Joke!


We had snow showers on and off yesterday, then at about 9pm it started to snow more seriously, we looked out a little later on and found that the world had turned white. Sam is doing a photography project on the theme 'night lights' so he put on his coat and boots and went out to assess the photographic potential of lights in the snow. Robbie wandered off into the kitchen muttering to himself, but I took no notice, I am making full use of my newly aquired deaf ear! I heard the front door open again, but I just assumed it was Sam coming back in, I was wrong. Robbie's inner child had got the better of him again and he had gone out to look at the snow dressed in Dr Marten Boots, a ski jacket and PJ bottoms! Fortunately there was no traffic around due to the snow because a sight like that would have brought the traffic to a standstill!

No comments: