Friday 29 January 2010

Letting the Cat Out of The Bag


As I walked into the kitchen the other day I saw a tail and a rear sticking up out of the bin. Oreo is as passionate about his food as Robbie and he hates the thought that any leftovers may get put in the bin when he would be happy to clear them up. I shouted his name and very slowly his rear end reversed out followed by a thick paper bag that had until that morning contained cat crunchies. It was now firmly stuck over Oreo's head, he reversed around the kitchen at increasing speed but the faster he went the faster the bag pursued him! I was helpless with laughter but eventually I recovered my composure sufficiently and released him from the bag. He shot off to hide from the wicked bin monster - his appetite is bigger than his brain!

No comments: