Monday 18 January 2010

A Secret Vice

Robbie was unusually attentive on Saturday morning, I knew it was because he wanted to be allowed out to play on Sunday but I decided to make the most of it anyway. Before being asked he got up and went down to make me a cup of tea, when he came back he snuggled down into bed still wearing his glasses and they instantly steamed up. It made me laugh so much, it reminded me of Benny Hill.

On Saturday evening I was busy with my writing work and Robbie was in his corner with his laptop and headphones. He kept making little snickering noises in the style of Mutley (the sidekick of Dick Dastardly), eventually curiosity got the better of me and I went over to investigate. I have discovered his secret vice - he was watching Judge Judy on YouTube!!

No comments: