Monday 4 January 2010

Not A Good Start

Robbie has gone back to work today after the Christmas/New year break. Unfortunately his back started to play up very badly yesterday afternoon and it got progressively worse. This morning he struggled to stand up and getting dressed and going to work was an act of pure willpower. I guess it took his mind of any other bits that may be hurting, but I worry about him when he is in this much pain because the pain makes him really short tempered and he is likely to be difficult to work with, but there is nothing I can do to make it better.

My car is coming back today, it has been away since 14th December. I just hope the moron who drove into me has had to put up with as much inconvenience! I have had a hire car while my car was away and I love it, it is a Nissan Note and it is lovely to drive, I will be sorry to see it go.

No comments: