Thursday 18 September 2008

What Next?

Robbie has been off on his travels to the North again. Now why does that sentence remind me of Noggin the Nog? I absolutely loved Noggin the Nog when I was a child the stories were great but it was the amazing voice of of Oliver Postgate that added the magic. It always started with the words “In the Lands of the North ..............”

Anyway back to Robbie, he had a meeting somewhere far away, so he travelled there on Tuesday evening, stayed over night and got back (eventually) on Wednesday evening. While he was away his lump of Deltic was delivered, it was very heavy I dread to think how much it would cost to post it. Robbie was overjoyed, he kept holding it up to admire it and asking me to look at it. It didn't look very inspiring to me, it was like a very big pastry cutter. I dread to think what Robbie plans to do with it!

No comments: