Tuesday 16 September 2008

Still Waiting!

Well, it is a good thing that I didn't hold my breath because we still don't have a fence! Robbie has perfected the art of procrastination and he found an assortment of reasons to put off doing the fence until I finally chased him outside at about half past five on Sunday afternoon. He and Sam remained outside for well over an hour, there was a fair bit of huffing and puffing and scratching of heads, not to mention some rather unorthodox language. Robbie had to retire injured after he stuck his hand into a bunch of stinging nettles, I wasn't over sympathetic, which made him even more frustrated. The two fence panels have still not been replaced and now Robbie has found that he can't use the existing middle post so he has to dig out the concrete it was set in. He promised to do it next Saturday, I only have one comment – watch out for a whole heard of flying pigs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pigs fly......may even see Christine helping me..........

1 little piggy..
2 little piggies..

lol.