Friday 26 September 2008

So Frustrating!

Sometimes I despair of Robbie, he can be so frustrating but when I get cross with him he acts all innocent and genuinely seems to think I am the one being unreasonable. Yesterday he caught an earlier train home so that he could have his hair cut ready for the rail tour on Saturday. It was getting towards 11pm when I got home, I'd had the day from hell and all I wanted was to eat and then sleep, but I had to finish off some of my writing work before I went to bed. By the time I finally headed up to bed it was 12.45am and I was asleep on my feet. When I came out of the bathroom I found that Robbie had chosen exactly that moment to pack his bag for the rail tour. He had three lights on and the room was so bright that it was impossible to sleep, he refused to turn any of them off, I pulled the covers over my head and tried to ignore him but he is impossible to ignore. Next thing I knew he was pulling stuff out from the cupboard and throwing it into a pile right on to of me, he couldn't understand why I was so cross. He kept marching around accusing me of stealing his jeans, he even climbed over the bed at one point! Despite everything I must have fallen asleep in the end because I don't remember any more until I woke up slightly later than usual this morning. Robbie said he hadn't been able to wake me up, I wonder why!!!

No comments: