Thursday 1 July 2010

Thinking Outside The Box

I think I am going to scream, I can't stand the clutter and chaos any more, it is driving me mad. Emily and all her belongings have arrived back from university and the house is bulging at the seams. Meanwhile Laura getting ready to move into a shared house with some of her uni friends, so she busy is packing. There are cardboard boxes everywhere, it is impossible to tell which are coming and which are going. The only sure thing is that wherever you are in the house you have to step over a box, walk around a box or fall over a box.

This evening when I got home Robbie was topless, it was scary, he popped out from behind a pile of cardboard boxes and trotted over to me carrying a shoebox. He wanted yo show off his new Converse boots, they are so 'Robbie', black and white polka dots in the inside and black and white comic strip drawings on the inside. However bad Robbie feels, you can rely on a new pair of shoes to being a smile to his face!

No comments: