Friday 30 July 2010

Feeling Better

This is the first day that I can honestly say that I am feeling better. I had some sort of virus over a week ago and it left me feeling totally washed out, Sam had it too and he also struggled to shake it off.

We are planning a ride on a train tomorrow, Robbie insists that it has to be an HST so it will be an uncomfortable journey for me with my legs not reaching the floor when sitting down. We are not sure where we are going yet, it depends on the weather.

I am fairly used to Robbie managing to say the wrong thing at the wrong time, but this was a bit extreme even for him. During a 'close' moment he decided to recall the names of all the characters from Crossroads. With Robbie I know that it is pointless to ask why, gut I must be really boring if his mind strays to subjects such as Crossroads.

No comments: