Friday 25 April 2008

Timetable Error

Robbie was late home last night because he'd had a very busy day, but he was looking forward to indulging his passion for trains with an 'out and about' day today. Not surprisingly trains seemed to be his main topic of conversation - nothing new there! He even showed me a detailed timetable that he had written for his train journeys today, now that really is sad! He was so proud of his timetable that he insisted that I should take a closer look at it, it was three pages long but it may as well have been in Greek as far as I was concerned. This morning he realised that he had made one basic error which made the timetable pointless - he'd left it at home! I recieved a series of frantic phone calls from Robbie insisting that I dictate the information to him over the phone. It wasn't as straightforward as it sounds, but he seems happy enough now, so hopefully he will leave me in peace to get on with my work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just been catching up on your week. Not quite sure where mine went!!

I'm sure you ought to qualify for some sort of allowance for living with Robbie! LOL. Do you ever get to go on any of this weekend trips with him? Or do you just enoy the peace whilst he's away? I know I moan when Mike is always doing Radio stuff but if he's home for long, I soon start wishing he'd go out again.

Hope your cold is getting better. We had a surprise 'cat visit' last night. Morgan escaped from the kitchen, of course it was Mike who'd let her out, so he got to take her back!

Have a good weekend.

Linda.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindaggeorge/GeorgeMansions/