Friday 18 September 2009

Visual Disturbance

Robbie was in a much more pleasant mood last night, in fact he was doing his best to be very helpful. So when I mentioned that I was having difficulty viewing the television because a furry interference preventing me from seeing the bottom third of the screen, he assured me that he could see perfectly. He came over to look from where I was sitting, he could still see, he crouched on the floor and finally admitted that there may be a slight imperfection in the picture. I told him that was not what I was seeing, I was losing the whole bottom third of the screen. He got increasingly cross because he couldn't see the problem, so I drew it for him, then he got cross because he had been wound up, but he agreed that moving the sofa a little would solve the problem.

No comments: