Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Poisoned Finger

Robbie has been up to his old tricks again alliteration on the theme of F. On this occasion the cat was not the target of his outburst - it was me! On Sunday morning when I woke up he waved a red and swollen finger in front of me and announced that he'd got a load of green pus out of it the previous evening. I didn't like the sound of that and I insisted that it has to be treated and dressed to get all the gunk out. His outburst was not because I was hurting him, I was apparently making him look like a freak by putting a plaster on his finger. Some of the F words were flaming, freak and finger, but I will leave the others to your imagination! His finger is much better now, so it was worth putting up with the indignity of a plaster after all!

No comments: