Saturday 27 March 2010

Undivided Attention

Robbie had promised to give me his undivided attention this weekend to make up for abandoning me last weekend (as well as other sundry failings). I understand that he is struggling with pain in his legs and back so he is not on top form, but you will never guess how he entertained me on Friday evening - he sat at his computer and read out the forum conversations on wnxx!! It was not exactly the kind of attention I had in mind, but it made me realise that some people really need to get out more, in fact they make Robbie seem relatively normal! However Robbie let himself down when he too a break from the toe curlingly boring drivel on the wnxx forum he treated me to a detailed analysis of the cost and specification of pack-a-macs! What in the world made him think I needed to know that. He has been warned that if he ever buys a pack-a-mac I will take steps to get him sectioned!!

No comments: