Thursday 3 December 2009

A Pain in the Arm


I had my swine flu injection on Tuesday. I have the 'flu jab every year and it usually causes a very painful arm so I was expecting the swine flu injection to be much the same. As usual I got a hard red painful area on my arm but by Wednesday evening the pain was really bad and impossible to ignore, even painkillers don't seem to help. Now I feel as if I have 'flu too, I expect it will sort itself out in a day or two but I feel really rough, I hope it was worth having the jab.

Robbie took Sam to his first gig on Tuesday evening, they went to see Hadouken. They both had a very good time, but I think Sam found it a bit loud. Robbie wore his see through converse with yellow socks, words fail me, it looked horrible. Oh well I should be grateful, at least I didn't have to go with them!

No comments: